Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to Lush Life!

Lush Life will help you find the best bars, hippest hotels, boozy brunches, fab deals and must-see sights in the world's biggest cities like NYC, LA, SF, DC, Miami, London, and Paris (as well as many other places that I have visited over the years)
Recently, a friend of mine suggested that I share my knowledge of how to live fabulously with the world. I have always loved making insider travel guides for friends so that hey can visit a town knowing that they will have a wildly fun time and not be stuck with the rest of the tourists.
As I stumble across great things (bars, hotels, salons, events, food etc) I will be posting it here, so check back often for updates. I hope you enjoy it!


Lush Life is a spin-off blog of Foxy Roxy: A Curvy Girl Guide To Living Fabulously. Check out Foxy Roxy for the best in the fashion, beauty, and decor tips for a pin-up boudoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment